Are you that professional that doesn’t optimize for conversions, but optimizes revenue? Do you like challenges? Apply for our Revenue Management Intern position at our Revgrow360 Team In Malda Town.
Our revenue department HQ is located in Malda Town. As our new Revenue Management Intern you will be part of the Revenue Team of Revgrow360 Team In Malda Town.
This team is next to maximizing the revenue responsible for the market share and profits for all hotels of Revgrow360 Hospitality Private Limited. As our new talent you support and assist the Revenue Coordinator in completing the daily tasks.
- 1. You are the enthusiastic and independent fresh talent we are looking for,
- 2. You are analytical, proactive, precise helpful and on top of that a fun person to work with.
- 3. The hospitality and travel industry is your passion and you love to follow and discover new trends within the industry.
- 1. Optimizing and maintaining Revenue management systems.
- 2. Implementing and controlling pricing updates (on external booking channels as well.
- 3. Taking responsibility for loading and executing the ‘rate codes’ at the department.
- 4. Taking care of preparing and making Revenue reports and analyses.
- 1. HBO level and is following a study in Economics, Business Management, or Hotel management.
- 2. English and Hindi must be spoken and English written fluently;
- 3. Productive and analytical.
- 4. Subjects like statistics have your interest.
- 5. Excellent communication and computer skills.
- 6. Flexible, creative, and takes initiative;
- 7. You are available from January/February 2023 for a minimum period of six months.
Our company values:
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves both personally and professionally.
- We are surprising: We embrace and create the unexpected, and never settle for the ordinary to excite our guests and teams in moments that matter.
Benefits & Fun:
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Free Stay for all Revgrow360 Contracted Hotels;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Didi Hotels Group;
- Discount on hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ every Months;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is 5000/- gross based on a full-time internship.
- We offer compensation for your housing costs of 3000 gross (full-time) in case you have to move to Malda from Another City for your internship.
#hospitality #hotels #business #work #job #hiringnow #hiring