The ideal candidate should have experience in Hotel Revenue management company Sales and Marketing experience, and Job Responsibilities to maximize revenues of the Company by driving maximum contribution from all producing segments through various sources. To develop and co-ordinate various programs and policies relating to all marketing and promotional activities of the Company.
Key result areas:
- To develop strategies that help in maximizing revenues from current clients (Hotel brands) or new clients at the unit level or group level
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching the industry
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential business partners; pan India brands, local brands, etc.
- Work with individual brands to review how additional business (GMV) can be generated at the unit level
- Minimum 2 years experience in Revenue management as a Sales Professional
- Responsible for achieving revenue monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Generate monthly revenue reports for Management review
- Manage relationships with clients (Hotel brands)
- Work closely with new clients on marketing strategies to ensure revenue growth
- Identify prospects for sales deals within targeted markets of the assigned area /segment and also prepare and conduct sales presentations in coordination with the Director of Sales.
- Submit monthly and weekly sales plans and market analysis (monthly as well as daily sales/activity reports.
- Contribute to an increase in business volume.
- Prepare annual sales goals, develop working plans to carry out goals, compare actual achievements against goals, and periodically take necessary corrective action
Sales and Marketing Executive job– Revgrow360- A unit Of Digitopolis Marketing Private Limited